ponedeljek, 16. december 2013

So today is going to be a bit different topic. It’s going to be about my ridiculous birthday (in Wednesday) wish with my schoolmates:

1. I’ve always wanted snow on my birthday
2. I want that none of my schoolmates tease me or make fun out of me
3. I also want that my schoolmates support me

That’s that so far none of these wishes came true.
Oh I’m going to include some animal facts:

Fact 51. : A dog (Akita) Hachiko in Japan was waiting for his dead owner on the subway until it died of hunger. This is one of the saddest stories I’ve ever heard of. He even has a sculpture. -->
Fact 53. : In animal kingdom there is a lot of racism, discrimination, homosexuality… we are not alone in this things. Even Chimpanzees go to war with another neighbouring tribe.
Fact 54. : Giraffes can clean their ears with their long tongue.


Good night world.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar