nedelja, 24. november 2013

Don't hate bugs!

I wonder why do people hate bugs. I mean they see a bug and then they just want to kill it with fire or poison. As for myself I don’t hate bugs well I don’t love them and how they can crawl on me but if I had the ability to choose as a pet between a spider and a goldfish I would have chosen a spider.
I saw a post on meme center with a kid with a giant stick insect on his back and of course there was a kill it before it lays eggs. I mean seriously people bugs won’t eat you well I’m not particularly happy if I see wasp or a hornet or any other bug that may harm me. The only bug I could be scared of is the cockamouse (from How I met your mother) that thing must be creepy (for those who don’t know what a cock-a-mouse is it’s an offspring of a cockroach and a mouse), Well I would have been afraid of spiders in Australia. I am not afraid of bugs (well ok I was afraid of wasps) I had stick insects for pets once, I live near woods so there are a lot of bugs here. Oh I’m sorry there is one bug I hate it’s the mosquito (everybody hates them). I don’t get people who are afraid of bugs (it’s kind of normal for girls but men who are afraid of bugs have no right to be called men), did any bug ever do you harm if he did then hate that species and not all of them I know they may look disgusting, so try imagining yourself with a bug’s face on your head and everybody’s else’s heads. They have adapted faces like other people. They’re not bigger as they should be because the oxygen level is just right if it was bigger than all insects would have become man-eating giants. Don’t hate bugs watch Bug's life and maybe you’ll get them. And another fact if you kill a spider in those circa ten square metres where the spider lived a lot of flies will spawn and thrive so not all bugs are harmful. 


<--- I love Lily's expression here.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar