četrtek, 21. november 2013

I have absolutely no idea what to write I already did gaming, animals, movies, music, sport and I seriously don’t want to talk about historical facts. I can talk about my examinations and grades in this school year. So this year I have failed only once and I’m writing a test tomorrow in English so I need to write as much as possible. I didn’t go to my karate training today because I got home just recently and my everyday workout is going great (by that I mean I didn’t do anything (my brother is sleeping right now)). I’ll probably go for a walk later but maybe not. Oh god I seriously apologize for not posting any smart topics. Only thing I can say is that I’m really really stressed because it’s a though week behind me. Also my grandma’s birthday’s today so I ate a lot of cake (chocolate). My love life is a mess I can’t get my head clear. I haven’t watched the latest walking dead episode. My tailbone hurts like hell. I’m mad at myself because I got the Slovene test back today and I was one point missing to B (4). I was examined today in German class I’ll finish it tomorrow. My computer is probably going to kill me it already zapped me in the left ear when I had headphones on and it’s lagging like hell. I discovered I can go to Budapest the day after my birthday (yay). Tomorrow is Friday. I got a song stuck in my head and I can’t stop singing it. I can’t go bow shooting because it’s dark. Didn’t play a single game in decades, a friend is probably nagging me now on facebook that I need to play lol with him; I was right. I wonder who reads my blog. I need to study. In next weekend there is a ski-fair and I’m going to sell there. And now my room is clear and I’m going to work out.


Sorry for a crappy post seriously I’m between two subjects in my studies and I have no clue what to write about.

May the odds be ever in your favour (oh Hunger games2 comes next week) and I still can’t wait for The Hobbit. My best regards.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar