sreda, 20. november 2013

I apologize for my obligatory words but I seriously feel like crap, mostly because one of my friends is an assface. But I’m not going to talk about that.

Sport:

I’ve trained skiing for at least 10 years then I ˝retired˝ myself from competing but I still love to ski and it’s still my favourite sport. Well let’s talk about skiing a bit more my favourite ski resort is Livigno Italy then there are Austrian ski resorts. So now I train karate I have an orange belt (yes yes laugh now but when I get the black belt we’ll see who’s laughing then), I also want to train capoeira or bojutsu  and even maybe taekwon-do, when it comes to martial arts I really like them so I hope some of these come to Slovenia. I know that taekwon-do and even caipoirea are already in Slovenia. I’m also going to work out every day from now on (I’ll probably give up in circa 3 days).

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar