torek, 26. november 2013

Have you ever woke up in the middle of a night, got out of the bed and started walking around the house like a mindless zombie, and then in the end you went into the bathroom and stared in a mirror, and then got control over your body back and went to bed, thinking: what the f*** just happened.

So today's topic is about zombies and zombie apocalypse:
I kind of want that the zompocalypse happened, but I'm probably going to be one of the first zombies. But my gear will protect me at least till winter (some are really cold) so here is my gear: clothes: bug out bag jeans trousers, leather jacket, boots and all the under clothes and skiing armour, weapons and tools: my bow, my (decoration) sword, sickle, ankle knife and at least one more knife and maybe a frying pan, other: a Compass, watch, map, binoculars, paper and pencils, matches, rope, first aid kit...

Now I'm not going to tell you about my plans, cause I have enemies that will try to kill me. So if that ever happens may fortune favour you all. (Note I like zombies). Good night.



<-- So me!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar