sobota, 23. november 2013

Well I was in Ljubljana today I visited my family. I still have no idea what to talk about. Maybe I'll talk about sport. Yeah let's go for sport.

Sport:

Slovenian ski jumping team won today so congrats boys. My daily work out is going great but my abdomens hurt like hell. I don't need bow shooting because I don't feel bad. I really want to ski more than ever. It's raining so I'm not able to do any outdoor sports like karate or bojutsu or capoeira (I'm learning online but not so good). I seriously don't know what to talk about anymore oh I typed this post on my Samsung omnia7 the windows phone it has word and excel and PowerPoint and also autocorrect which I normally hate but I love it right now. I also don't know how to draw on phones (didlr). So that's that.
Goodnight world

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar