ponedeljek, 18. november 2013

OK so the strangest thing just happened to me someone from Phoenix, Arizona wanted to add me on facebook, and I was like: ˝God no I ain’t adding someone with a chiuvava on lap while he’s sitting on a boat. Mhm.˝. So that’s that.

Films and series:
1. You don’t spoil anything to anyone!!!
2. Share your thoughts on movies and series
I REPEAT DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING. I watch Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, The Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and pretty soon Breaking Bad and anything that might be interesting. Now these were the non-sitcoms the sitcoms are: How I met your mother, Cougar town, New Girl
Now the only series you can spoil when it comes to me is Friends, god I hate them.

As I speak/write whatever I’m loading the sixth episode of The Walking Dead, which I’m going to watch tomorrow, because I’m not writing any examinations. Oh yeah I have written a test from German today and I really hope it’s going to be positive so cross your fingers and I’ll let you know.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar