četrtek, 14. november 2013

Gaming:
1. I am a minecraft, lol (league of legends), lotr and I can relate to tons of games,
2. Comment any topics of gaming and I promise I shall consider them,
3. Note: my net connection is okay but my computer is basically made of wood (I’m going to buy a new one),
4. I’m going to talk mostly about minecraft an lotr,
5. I also own xbox360 and PS2.

Minecraft: if anyone knows a good server or owns a private server please let me know.

LoL: I’m a total noob (Valar Doaheris), many of my friends who play LoL will agree with this.


Lord of the Rings: I know it has lots and lots of games so here are the ones I play(ed): The Battle for Middle-earth 2, Lord of the Rings online, War in the North, The two Towers, The return of the King (the only return for you Star Wars fans), Conquest and there’ll be probably more of them.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar