nedelja, 17. november 2013

First of all I apologize for my absence and for that I shall make a promise: *pretend that I’m crossing my heart and all that stuff* I solemnly (I think it’s spelled this way) swear that I will write at least one post a day, and I shall be less absent than I was these two days. Ok that’s done.
Now that I have a tumblr account I will join these two accounts together and make one blog on two sites (getting more readers), now all I have to do is to figure it out how to do it.

Today’s post is on animals, since I have been I a local zoo yesterday thus I’m going to talk about animals:
First of all Slovenian zoo is now even more interesting because it has new animals like cheetahs and new tiger cages and so on. I’m a big animal lover and I know a lot about them, like for example octopi have three hearts and muscles and skin cells allow them to change colour and shape.

Now it’s time for some animal facts:
1.       Fact 1. : Bunnies, rabbits and hares have similar paws like cats the only difference is that their feet are covered with special fur that makes them a lot quieter than some cats, but it makes them slip faster even due to the claws.
2.       Fact 2. : Iguanas are let’s say ˝bad parents˝ because when the baby iguanas are hatched there are no parents around to help them survive they just run away to mate more.
3.       Fact 3. : A lot of people think that dogs don’t sense any colours but they can sense anything from red to blue-ish.
4.       Fact 4. : When sperm whales mate another whale literally supports them so they don’t drift away. Wow talk about a third wheel.
5.       Fact 5. : Mosquitoes can smell blood over a kilometre and can sense heat, so they can see like the predator. And a lot of mosquitoes are repulsed by alcohol in blood.

So about the zoo I saw every animal except the bobcat, rare people see it, due to its camouflage and great hiding skills. I also thought that cheetahs are bigger than they really are they’re actually like a medium sized dog like for example a bernese mountain dog.

So once again I apologize for my absence and I hope you enjoyed my blog so far. Good night world.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar